View Single Post
Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message to chat

Old 05-24-2012, 12:25 AM

Ana was surprised when he came into her room and picked her up. She thought that she had more time and would of gotten into her bed by now. Yet when he yelled at her softly she frowned and knew that he was just worried. Yet before she could tell him and talk to him at all the nurse came in. Hearing her say that she could start in a few days she smiled, "that is Great!" she said happily and bounced in her bed a little bit. She hated being stuck in this bed and not being able to do anything. It was just as bad as when she had been in the coma but slightly better since she coudl actually see joey. He was slowly becomeing everything to her, even more so then before all this.

Once she was gone she looked over at Joey and gently reached out and took his hand. "I am sorry about getting you worried." she said softly as she held his hand close to her chest. Now that he was close she didn't want him to let go. "it is just that I cant stand just sitting here. It is borning and ... I am really sorry..." she said as she looked down and knew that he was right about all this. Yet she couldn't stand just sitting here all day expecially since she couldn't sleep. She was afraid that if she did sleep she wouldn't wake up. If you looked at her eyes you could see the dark circled that were starting to form. She then looked up at Joey, "I promise you wont see me on the floor again." she said and then kissed his hand gently.