Thread: nothing ATM Goodbye yo.
View Single Post
Siri
\(@O@)/
Send a message via AIM to Siri

Old 05-30-2012, 04:29 PM

Haha, I don't think I was being clear earlier. I just wanted to back up BellyButton and point out that it's easy for users to say one thing and the staff can't really post anything in response without discussing something that should be private. So... I think we are being mislead by Guest, as much as I'd like to believe otherwise.

I mean, Guest already admitted that Hina cheated outright--you DON'T take items from a charity account, no matter what the reason. That's just common sense to me... I was banned before and some things about my banning and the reversal of the banning were really frustrating, but in the end, I felt that I was treated fairly through the entire ordeal.

Vicky, I think you're right, we shouldn't be posting and commenting on something that has nothing to do with us, but this entire discussion has been so prolonged and posted in one of the more active forums on the site. I think that since Guest brought this up for everyone to see, it should be okay for us to post a comment or two... :)