Thread: nothing ATM Goodbye yo.
View Single Post
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2012, 06:13 PM

oh windy... she probably forgot. I don't know, i didn't talk to windy, hina talked to her over facebook.

YES I know i said that. AS A JOKE. you probably won't believe me. because you believed we were scamming hummy/Liztress even though the conversations we had with them were not scam-like.

I still would like to see some evidence of us trying to scam them.

ok whats your point about listing the items from the charity mule account. I had nothing to do with that. According to Hina those were her items. or possibly azn's or windy's. We were trying to get a lot of items to sell so that we could get a lot of gold for the auction. She still thinks the items on the savemene account were hers, but you said they were like from 4 different accounts. but she thought they were hers because they kept a record of all the donations.

I wasn't trying to argue with you in the first place.

I was talking to the people on this thread on why I was banned. (never lied)

but then you came here saying I said untruths.

the only reason why you considered them "untruths" is because you didn't believe me

it doesn't matter if you didn't believe me, I have no reason to lie. or even be here. I just wanted to tell people why I was banned. then get people's contact info.

the reason why I said I was banned in public in the first place was because i KNEW nothing could be done to change the outcome. If i thought something could be done, then I wouldn't have said anything. but now it doesn't matter, so I wanted to tell people.

---------- Post added 05-31-2012 at 11:16 AM ----------

I should have listened to the other old members, they said no matter what, I would not convince you because you already decided I was lying.

---------- Post added 05-31-2012 at 11:20 AM ----------

oh WTF in this thread http://www.menewsha.com/forum/main/i...ing-items.html it was resolved they went to Hina what is your point? they share items ALL THE TIME. why are you showing this.

edit: and as you can see, she was not surprised hina had the items. so this doesn't prove anything that we were lying about having permission.

---------- Post added 05-31-2012 at 11:22 AM ----------

oh and in this one http://www.menewsha.com/forum/main/i...ing-items.html shes asking where her charity mule went, not the items. because you guys banned it. *clap clap clap*

Last edited by Guest; 05-31-2012 at 06:30 PM..