View Single Post
Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-09-2012, 02:32 AM

It was the usual lunch period and Jeremy was picking on the nerds and then his teammates holler, "There goes the green giant!" as they refer to Matt. Then one of the comments, "He's not green, even the green giant has better class than he does."

"I know, he's the iron giant!" The slightly dazed teammate comments back.

Jeremy looks at Matt and just gives him a glare. "What about calling him one of them walking parade floats? I know he could be big bird." Jeremy said not so loudly.

"No, I got a better one," RR said and then shouted at Matt, "Hey SNUFFY! Where's BIG BIRD!"

"That doesn't make any since at all RR." Jeremy said to RR as he face palms and then punches RR.

Then the captain laughed at the both of them and shouted towards Matt, "Hey, touched a cloud today! I bet planes crash into your face... aw... bleeeeeeehleeeeeee!"

Jeremy sighs at the captain and wants to punch him so badly but knows if he punches the captain, he could be kicked off the time and his social status will be worst than that of an outcast.

He then went away from his teammates and went over to where the nerds were at and started picking on the female he always picks on. She was a year younger than him and she just wants it all the end.