View Single Post
Nekojia
I've fallen and I can't get up!

Old 06-11-2012, 01:05 AM

The sound of something being shuffled around on the floor above her grabbed her attention, disrupting her slumber. Zoey slowly stretched out her achy limbs as she sat up from her sleeping bag, almost forgetting that today wasn't going to be just another normal day. She took a quick glance around the room, seeing if anyone else had woken up yet. Honestly, though, after what had happened at the bridge, she assumed the others would want to sleep in longer than usual. Well, longer than usual for her group. She had no idea what time the other four survivors woke up in the morning. In fact, she didn't know very much about these new members at all. She just hoped they were good at taking care of themselves.

Attempting to be quiet, Zoey stepped out of the sleeping bag and rolled it up, placing it in an unused corner of the room. After taking another look at her sleeping teammates, she noticed one was missing. The man with the disgusting white suit. Seriously, when was the last time he had washed that thing? Ugh.

For a moment, she started to panic. What if he had decided that grouping together was a bad idea, and had left without saying anything? Or worse, what if he had gotten himself killed? Another quick shuffling noise from the attic upstairs brushed away any of her suspicions. He was safe. But just to make sure...

She made her way up the ladder, hoping not to startle the man. "Hey, dude." whispered Zoey, studying the sharp dresser's posture. "I don't think we really got a chance to introduce ourselves. I'm Zoey." She said, holding out a hand for him to shake.