Thread: The Escape
View Single Post
Alice06
AppleSauce‼
Send a message via MSN to Alice06

Old 06-12-2012, 05:58 PM

Alice felt as though everyone was staring at her and the other new students. Well, it was normal for them to stare at unfamiliar faces, she thought. This thought would keep her mind off thinking they thought she looked odd.
As the bell went for everyone to go to class, a rather odd teacher came out to greet us. Alice had never seen a smile as big and fake as the one she was pulling, it was plain creepy and fake. The other students seemed not to notice though, they were happy to see that the teacher was nice. Alice raised a brow, wondering how they could be so oblivious.
"I'm sure you will all love it here! Absolutely love it here," the teacher said followed by a rather loud, irritating laugh. She then seemed to be looking around or any students who were taking their time to get to class. "You! Yes you, over here please. Oh and you there! Young man, over here." If Conner had been dawdling to class then he teacher had asked him to come over. (Another words I'm not gonna force your character to go over to the teacher. (: ) Alice remained silent, a strand of her light pink hair seemed to distract her as it fell over her her. She pushed it back behind her ear and waited for the students to go to the teacher like she ordered.

(It's fine I don't mind.)

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 06-19-2012 at 12:27 AM..