View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-20-2012, 12:41 AM

((luccator brain fart))

Lucas looked to Penemuel and shook his head. "I knew I shouldn't have said anything..." he breathed seeing her being afraid of getting closer to him. He growled and snagged her, crushing his lips against her's and the kiss took his breath away, even if it hurt. Pulling away he looked into those eyes, he looked into her eyes fiercely. "I don't want you to be away from me. I don't want you to know you're hurtung me." he hissed and ran his hands threw his hair.

Hearin her Legion mention her family she stopped in her tracks and nodded. "I want to go as soon as possible..." VItus breathed softly and then bit her lip. She wanted to see her sister one more time... SHe wanted to work at the club once more, and show Legion that she was the rockstar that she dressed like. She looked to the gates and smiled seeing the pegasis drawn slay. "Well this lovely buggy is our ticket to the town." she said lovingly.

Renji smiled and then chuckled. "I will live forever baby, I'm an elf. So the thing I want most is to see you blossom and shine the way I know you will." he breathed against her skin, and smiled widely. "I want to see my precious gem up on stage and singing her heart out the way I have heard you can." he purred in her ear and nibbled it lightly.