View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 06-21-2012, 05:13 AM

Mythik Undin

Vampires. He could smell them. Who wouldn't? They seemed to leave behind a trail of death and despair wherever they went. Only . . . this time, it brought him to a new part of town. New? Nah. Perhaps one he hadn't bothered searching thoroughly in the past, but not new.

Mythik Undin passed under another streetlamp, his red eyes reflecting the dull yellow. The bulbs were so low, they all looked ready to give out. It wasn't like they offered protection, but Myth enjoyed keeping to their revealing light. He wasn't really the sort to sneak around. He enjoyed an entrance, even if it was subtle.

This is where I'll find my contact? The tall male narrowed his eyes as he approached what sounded like a club. The bass of the music made the building rumble faintly, and the flicker of light that caught his eye in the uppermost window made the vampire stiffen. He enjoyed making scenes, but . . . in a nightclub?

Mythik didn't hesitate. He reached for the door and gave the nearest individual a pointed glare. The Brujah bore his fangs as the nearest vampire got closer. Mythik stubbornly headed for the counter, asking for a drink. His kind wasn't alcoholic - it made him wonder if they even served vampires. One would think so, judging by the number of leeches there. . . .

His order was taken by a lovely creature stepping along the bar. Her pink hair made Mythik raise an eyebrow, but he didn't seem very happy. "What are they paying you for? To be a showgirl?" The Brujah's smile was harsh, but his tone was all too kind. "My drink, if you please." She was moving quickly, this Selene. Still: Mythik Undin didn't seem pleased. Honestly, he never seemed such.

The vampire's gaze moved away from the flashing lights, focusing instead on the distant figure that sat in an upstairs room. A familiar face . . . perhaps? It was hard to tell. Curly brown hair? Perhaps . . . a Ventrue? It was difficult to get a clear look at him. By the time Mythik's drink arrived, he swiftly took it from the counter and wove his way through the crowd. What was the symbol again? A sign? Had he missed it? Surely the Alliance wouldn't leave him out of the loop, would they?

Last edited by Esmme; 06-21-2012 at 05:16 AM..