View Single Post
EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2012, 03:13 AM

"Are you aware of the dangers this mission poses to your life even with your enhancements?" Sebastian's virtual intelligence chimed in while he rinsed his body. The water rustling down made a comforting sound which, oddly enough, the young man found relaxing. He then closed the water running down and grabbed a towel, tying it around his waist. He stepped out of the shower and, with his right hand, removed the moisture which had accumulated on the mirror's surface. Mr Arnaez stared at his reflection for some time. Even in a society dominated by cyborgs, Sebastian still was a spotlight. Unlike other people, his turquoise eyes were completely natural, as well as his fair skin color. He sighed gently, then took out his shaver, and then proceeded to trim his beard just short enough so it wouldn't bother him during his mission. "I am aware of that, Avina. However, I can't reject the mission now. I got payed in advance, and if everything goes as planned, you will finally have your male VI for you to have fun with." At this point, a mysterious grin curved Sebastian's lips moments before he rinsed his face. Once he had done that, he continued to dry his body and put on his bikers. He walked to his room and then spoke once more. "Avina, Scientia potestas est," Sebastian heard some locks being unlocked and, moments after, a door appeared right in front of him. He walked through and arrived to his armory. "Sebastian, which outfit you're taking with you this time?" Mr Arnaez remained silent for a moment before turning around and staring at the newest outfit he had acquired. It was ideal for the mission he needed, mainly because it was made of a special fabric which adapted to his movements while still giving him enough protection against the environment. Even more so: it was resistant enough to withstand a knife wound. "I'm taking the new one. Prepare as well two quivers with a varied sorting of arrows and a backpack with spare arrows. Give priority to stealth and climbing. I will need those badly." Sebastian then took his outfit and dressed in it, getting his mind ready for what he was going to do.

It was nightfall. New York City slowly was sinking into slumber, but hidden inside its streets some people were still lurking around. Some were just starting their day, and, for Sebastian, he was just warming up. He had gone upstairs, to his skyscraper's roof, to wait for his shuttle. After making sure he was taking with him only what he needed, he ended up having one backpack and a small backpack with the arrows he was going to need. The small backpack could be attached to the bigger one, so that wasn't really a problem. For the last time, he flipped open his bow and examined it. "Everything has to be perfect, there can't be mistakes..." He inhaled deeply and, as he folded his bow's limbs, his shuttle arrived. He threw his backpack over his shoulders and, determined, climbed up the shuttle. "Remember: Scientia potestas est."

{OoC: It's cool, don't worry.}