It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 06-29-2012, 04:52 AM

Ohh, I see! Well, first thing's first:

Nomination Form:
Username of nominee: maidenroseheart:
Nominated by: Tachigami
Literacy level (choose one): Literate
How long have you been writing with this player?: Oh, a few months. Possibly more, my timing's not all it's cracked up to be....
Response time when it's their turn (choose one): Same day or within a day or two.
Pros to writing with this player: She's a delight to work with, and is very timely. Her crystal-clear descriptions and ease with which she writes always wants me to come back to the RP and reread her posts, and anticipate each new reply she puts together. The scenes are so clear one could almost be there.
Cons to writing with this player: *crickets*
Insert a quoted paragraph of this player's writing:

Quote:
She casually leaned back with one hand on the cantle of the saddle behind her. Also a deceptively restful position, it gave her easy access to the pistol tucked in her shirt behind her. Just in case there was trouble. The warm air would only get warmer as they headed west. Western Kansas was notoriously for getting maybe an inch of rain a year. She would do well to preserve the water in her canteen until she reached a well, spring, or town. The towns along the railroad had to have water for more than the people. Trains were so predictable in their use of water now that the steam engine had emerged. You would think people would stop investing in expensive new weapons and work on improving their own daily lives for once.

She saw the dust cloud as the motorcycle came into view. It was an impressive machine. She couldn't make out the details of either it or it's rider yet, but she was fairly impressed by its size. It was no pansy of a bike, that was for sure. She tilted her head forward a little and waited.