View Single Post
EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2012, 03:31 AM

Once he made sure there was enough distance between them and their pursuers in between, Sebastian dropped his backpacks, leaned on the wall, and exhaled deeply. It had been a rough mission, but what was important now was to get her to safety. After doing so, he could focus on what he should do next. He walked up to a seat and let himself fall, breathing deeply. He then turned around the seat and stared at the woman. "I know you have many questions. I hope I will be able to answer them all. My name is Sebastian Arnaez, I'm 28 years old and I live in New York City. I work for an organization that researches and finds cases like yours, of people who haven't seen the world at all, and shows them what the world looks like," odd, but it was the best he could come up with. Besides, it was somewhat true. "I'm a marksman, that's the main reason why I use a bow. I prefer it over a crossbow because it's more versatile and light. Crossbows would just drag me down." He smiled warmly to the woman, trying to make her feel comfortable. Avina chimed in once more in his ear. "Sebastian, this is dangerous. Be careful of what you reveal to her and don't get too attached with the hostage. You know the rules." Mr Arnaez sighed lightly and then spoke once more. "We're going to my place. It's nothing as big as your palace, but I think you'll like the view." He smiled once more before standing up and taking a small canteen from his backpack. "Here, drink some water. It'll help you."