View Single Post
EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2012, 04:00 AM

When Scarlett cracked up laughing, Sebastian stared at her for a moment before he raised his eyebrow, wondering if she had lost her mind. Soon enough, though, she stared at him and questioned his words. He just shook his head for a moment. "I know it sounds weird, but we actually do that. Just- not the arrow part. My mistake, I'm sorry." He scratched the back of his head nervously, hoping she would believe in his words.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Scarlett. We already know you know how to use weapons, that was the main reason of the action plan I executed this night. I still prefer bows. Maybe it's because of my personality, but I like them better. However, the extra firepower crossbows use could come in handy." Sebastian smiled once more before a thought crossed his mind. "You idiot, your trauma module helps you hit stronger!" He shook his head quickly and then stood up, walking around the cabin for a moment.

"Avina, calculate estimated arrival time." His VI spoke this time on the shuttle's speakers. "Estimated arrival time in ten minutes." Mr Arnaez turned around and looked at Scarlett. "Don't worry, we'll be there soon enough. I know I promised the world, and I'm going to fulfill my promise." Moments after, Sebastian saw the faint glow of NYC. "Look, you can see NYC's lights from here." He pointed at the faint glow through the window.