View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-01-2012, 08:40 PM

Aoshi's eyes flashed dangerously when the female touched him. He didn't look at her though, he didn't need to look at her. His eyes were on Regan, watching his opponent closely even though he could have already won this fight, already killed the red head vampire. Aoshi had been enjoying the game. Briefly Aoshi considered pulling the girl between him and Regan's sword, using her as a shield. It would be a fitting punishment for both touching him and interfering. Regan tried to gently push the woman aside, but Aoshi's hand came up fast and hard, backing the woman's face with enough force to send her spinning and to the ground. "There will be no interference. This fight will continue."

"No." Alistair vaulted over the porch railing and was at the woman's side in a moment. He caught her before she could hit the ground, steadying her on her feet before releasing her and moving between Regan and Aoshi. He faced Aoshi. "This is enough, Aoshi. There isn't a need for you to kill any of the people here." Alistair knew he would suffer for this, but he was tired of standing and watching. Besides, he knew Aoshi had expected this eventually, Alistair was in a lot of trouble. Before he could even blink, Aoshi had moved. A knee in his gut Alistair found himself on his knees in moments.

Aoshi growled, he was so angry. He had kneed Alistair in the gut and now he moved to punch the vampire repeatedly in the chest. His movements were a blur and all Alistair could do was take it. As suddenly as they had started, the blows stopped and Alistair hesitated to look at Aoshi. Though the scent of a familiar friend filled his nose. Angel stood behind the child vampire, with a hand around the back of Aoshi's neck. He was squeezing it. "Lord Del'Hart. The council is looking for you, again. Not to mention, we have unfinished business, as usual. Shall we settle our business with a fight, one as unevenly matched as this one?" Angel was much older than Aoshi and so much stronger. Power rippled and radiated off of him in uncontrollable waves, but they were subtle waves.

"My Lord Eran Leander. A pleasure as always to see you."Aoshi sounded very irritated, very annoyed. "This is becoming a bad habit of yours, always interrupting my fun. I was only teaching that fledgling respect for the old ways, and teaching my pet the value of obedience."

Angel had grimaced at use of his real name, but such things did not matter right now. "Lord Del'Hart, take your old ways and shove them down someone elses throat." His grip around Aoshi's throat tightened and effortlessly he flung the child vampire off to the side some distance away.

Aoshi grunted, his body hitting against a tree. Slowly he stood, dusted himself off. "Tch. I was growing bored anyway." Aoshi sneered and turned from them, within moments he was gone.