View Single Post
Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-07-2012, 04:55 AM

Sophronia

Sophy had curled up in a tree and was happily sleeping, this was her idea of 'going out and playing' the sun was warm and the tree gave her enough shade. She felt slightly disturbed as she slept, her odd dream was of fire and zombies. The monsters crawled around and then a top hat came into her mind, it was the only thing she could remember besides the fire when she woke from the dream. There was somone standing before her, he was poking her with his boot. Readjusting her goggles, she sat up and yawned and stretched. It was only then that she had realized she was out of the tree and in front of a... circus? She blinked, and she stood up and turned to the guy who was poking her with his shoe. "Who are ya?" She twirled looking at it then began to dust her dress off.

"Do ya know where we is? Why was ya poking me with ya foot?" She blinked then felt in her pockets and felt her pocket watch, a little mechanical bird, and she felt the advanced lockpick. She checked another pocket and felt bullets, she felt some rope, more bullets and other objects. She lifted her mini over skirt and saw that her two guns were in place as well her dagger and throwing knives. She looked back behind her. "Is there a show tonight? How'd I get here?"

"Welcome to the Deadmoon circus! Please get ready for your acts inside," said an anonymous voice. Sophie looked around but the man who said it was no where in sight. She began to tap her chin thinking about her, as she got deeper in thought her eyebrows scrunched.

"Who do ya think that was? Where is he?" She was looking around, she felt a glare. She turned and looked at the much taller man with a raised expression.

"Shh, unless your stripping. Come on, you can't stand here." He then began to drag her inside where there was a girl wearing a top hat, several animals that were mechanical and half bone and half furred. Then there was a bird boy and a pink haired girl with a half mechanical monkey on her shoulder in a top hat.

Her eyes widened, "Who made these?" She somehow got out of his grip and started to study, the work was amazingly done though she saw a notch that was not placed correctly. She looked through another pocket and found a wrench, she took out the notch and replaced it with a different part. "That'll be better." She nodded, proud of herself.

~(^_^)~

Jack laughed hard when some kid with a top hat came in and talked about some 'Teddy'. He sure met a monkey but no bear. He had heard about those things before. The bird giggled as he went on with his introduction, then he mentioned that the monkey is a thief. He giggled at his nickname though, "Bye!" The girl with the scythe was checking her's though. He got up off the table when a pink haired girl came into the room. He giggled, she had pink hair. It looked cute.

"Hi! I am Bunny. I see you just finished talking to Freckles," she nodded at them, he giggled as he saw the curls bouncing. She was a very cute girl, much cuter than the one next to him. Actually, she looked a bit menacing even without that scythe. "He lives to bother people off stage. This way to go get you fitted. Please, don't complain to Miss Madeline about her choice, she is very... I do not know the word. This way." Again he got into another fit of giggles when she waved shyly. The little monkey who he had pieced together as Teddy climbed up her dress and sat on her shoulder where he tipped them a 'Good day' and bowed before replacing it. He fell down and nearly hit his head laughing. The crow raised his arm up and began to hit the table.

"He says hi to you!" He calmed down to giggles, this was great. He was having a blast.

"I say hi! You guys are cute! Cute!" He tried really hard then to not laugh hard again, he had just calmed down after all. He was sputtering giggles.

Last edited by Ana_M; 07-07-2012 at 06:30 AM..