View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 07-19-2012, 06:54 PM

Looking around he spotted Blaire talking to the man behind the counter, he was not the usual night man and that concerned Vincent. The one behind the counter would have recognized her and gotten her what she wanted by his name alone. But now there was a new party to contend with. Taking a step closer to her and the counter Vincent stopped. His eyes darting around the room quickly, someone was watching him. He could feel it like a hand on his back. The person or persons did not care if he could feel them watching, in fact they seemed to want him to know he was being watched. His eyes scanned the crowd trying to find the eyes then he looked carefully up into the night sky. There was no one there to be seen, or if they were there he did not see them. Vincent changed his corse and walked into the men’s lavatory. If someone was watching him he did not want to risk them realizing that she was a part of his group.

Fear gripped him as he entered the small room with the stalls. Had he gotten her into something that was going to get her killed this early in the game? Before he even had a chance of getting to know her? What if it was one of his own kind that now hunted him? Would they take her because of her looks? Would they know she was female as he had? He leaned his head on the cold tiles of the stall trying to calm his spinning mind. Each time he thought he was calm another thought full of fear was there screaming at him. The fear gripped him tight he was unable to move or if he had needed to breath. His head bowed againted the tile he could hear his nails cutting into the tile as his hands became fists.

Whoever was doing this to him had no right to. They were young ones if any, none of the old ones had thought to come a crossed the sea and join the colonies here. It was just to dangerous with the ships and weather. Their kind was weak at sea just one tip and their box opening they would be gone with the sun. no one ever knowing the wiser of what happened to them. Some of the old ones never would wake up during their crossing of the ocean.

Reaching out to talk to Blaire he realized that she had been getting hit with his fear as he had stood in here fighting it. He also realized that he could not feel the eyes on him anymore. ’Blaire don’t be scared. This is Vincent again. I am here at the train station but I think someone may be watching for me. Deal with that man then I have a request for you.’ Slowly he showed her what he wanted her to do. He wanted her to let him see through her eyes and have her look around the room slowly. He did not tell her why he wanted her to he just did.

The man behind the counter started to sweat. “I don’t know nothing about the bags sir. When I came on there were none by that name and have not been since I got on.” He blubbered trying not to let fear overtake him. But still there was something off with his eyes and the way his face was, something that hinted at that little voice inside her that he was lying.