View Single Post
xXStarshipCandyLoveXx
Life's a lot like a box of chocolates. So why aren't you eating?

Old 08-04-2012, 04:24 AM

Syrena sighed, sitting down as she crossed her legs and arms, keeping her back straight as proper. She turned her head. "Sig," she echoed, testing it out. "Interesting name -- I'll give you that." She then cleared her throat as she quickly got back to her feet. "I'll be back," she said as she disappeared to hurry into her father's office where she found what she was looking for right smack in the middle of his desk. Regretting her own actions of why Sig was here, she grabbed the item and soon came back with an envelope in hand, a hint of rush in her step.

"My father got this. This is the report on the things I'm having difficulty with," she said as she extended the white, rectangle letter out to him. It had been open, but only by her father. Syrena didn't want anything to do with it -- she didn't even want to read it.

She sat back down when she handed it to him and went back to crossing her legs and arms, sighing once more. "I just want to get this done and over with. What I need right now is to get my father of my back about all of this B.S."