View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 08-06-2012, 06:02 PM

Warren leaned againted a stand that looked to be used to hold paint more often than the ritual items it now held. His eyes seemed to fade in color as he tried to stay standing up. He had not expected Vincent to draw from him as well as form the room its self. He had never shared his magic before like that other then with his sire and that had been so long ago he did not even think of it often. Now his body could not support its self but he was not hungry as he might have been if this weakness was from loss of blood. Worry crossed his face as he looked up at Blaire, if he fell now he might interrupt the spell and harm Vincent but if he did not he might not be able to do anything to help them latter if they needed it. He could feel himself losing ground on this fight

His hand shook as he waved for Blaire to come over and help him. He needed to stay standing but he could not do it on his own. He would have called his maid but she was out for the night getting stuff that him and his child needed for the next few weeks. They had plans which now he may have to cancel because of this. His eyes pleading for her to come over and help him without asking why.

Vincent mantled over Lewis letting him know that there was no way he was going to suffer from her. He watched as she tried to regain control of herself, he could see the fight was harder then she wanted others to see. This plan she was working on must mean something to her if she would fight her own nature just to try to keep Lewis around. As Lewis was racked with coughs again Vincent became worried. What he had done should have healed him of any problems but he was still coughing up blood. His powers turned inward on Lewis and found that he had lung rot, something he had thought only miners got. Anger at this disease for taking Lewis before his time and at Lewis himself for not telling him flooded Vincent with more power.

Usually he would never have used the power of anger to work magic but this time he did not have a choice as she stoked Lewis’ cheeks. “Lady you don’t know what I suffer, and your kind cant take it from me. If you could without taking my life I would have asked him years ago.” His voice was a whisper as he spoke through the pain. Slowly behind Lewis Vincent’s from solidified as the magic gave his sprite substance. It would not hold for long but it would hold for long enough.

“you have taken my servant and beaten him within an inch of his life. You have harmed one of your own kind in the process and another human. These actions are againted the laws set down by the Nine so many night ago.” His sprite formed cloak hid Lewis from her view. Vincent’s eyes were dark red with anger and his fangs showed through his speech but did not effect it. “by that alone you will never have the princedom, as you can not see what you truly must. For these crimes and for trying to take what shall not belong to you I call BLOOD HUNT.” The power grew as he spoke the words that were as much a ritual as the spells he had preformed these past few nights. His voice raised and built in power as he spoke the final words, it boiled from him and wrapped around her. He could not place the mark that would let all vampires know she was huntable in his domain but he could now find her if he looked. The power fading he kissed Lewis on the cheek on last time, knowing that this may be the last time he ever saw him alive again. “go to your rest knowing you do me proud Lewis. If you fall here I will tell her you did well.”