View Single Post
ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 08-09-2012, 04:29 PM

Yeah, Peeblo and Afrodonkey have been awful little borkmonsters lately. XP I'm not sure what happened to paypal. I think that they shut down Mene's paypal so it doesn't work? I didn't pay much attention to that announcement because I don't do the donating thing.

Right? I hate that. This is the first time I've ever run into a "business" that preferred something other than electronic payments. It's gotta make their life so much harder, because CSU has 28,000 students...that's gotta be a long line in the cashier's office come September.

One of my friends has mentioned several times that she'd like to move out with me when she does (but she wants to wait till about 22, too, so there's a decent chance that we'll move out together then). I don't like living with people a whole hell of a lot, though, so there's also a good chance I'm going to spend the next two years saving money and then buy a condo. I'd love to have my own little place for awhile where the only rules are mine and I can decorate however the hell I please.