View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 08-13-2012, 03:06 AM

Nathanial finally let himself relax, but in his mind he was complaining about his partner's habit of referring to him as her property. Sure he was her partner, but he didn't belong to her at least on in the sense that most people would take what she was saying. Raja seemed to be calmer than what she had earlier. For now he would stay quiet and let the two woman talk. Not that Raja would let him say much while she got a feel for the pair he had introduced her to.

“Yes, that I am. You're probably wondering why I am in human form instead of animal.” The red headed woman spoke politely. She knew the girl most likely had many questions, but first she wanted to prove to her that she was an elemental. She took a couple of steps back with a quick glance to Nate. He gave her a small nod. With his approval the woman started to shift into her animal form. Once she was finished a large bangle tiger stood in the middle of the room. “As you can see, it's safer for me to travel in human form when near humans.”