View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 08-25-2012, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Takumi, Host
"Life is but a series of fleeting moments, isn't it more pointless to waste them being unhappy? Still..... False? Takumi responded honestly at first, he saw no reason to spend a moment of the short time one had on earth being unhappy when it was unnecessary. To call an actors actions 'false' was to insult them greatly, and he was no exception. Still, Takumi was not one to fall out of his role but instead fold his emotions into the mold of that role. It was what made him so good, so convincing. He reached out to brush Kiri's cheek with the back of one hand and sighed, his eyes seeming to gain a slight sheen to them as if genuinely hurt that Kiri had said such a thing.

"We offer no promises here, no lies or things so petty as romance. Every man and woman on this earth has some feature that is filled outwardly with a hint of their inner beauty, a host simply brings it out to be admired. Does admiring truth make me false? I have only pointed out a handful of your worthy features and called you a prince in a room where you are. Would not hiding myself and my thoughts be false? I have asked nothing of you but to be allowed to admire for the time you bless on me, I have told you no lie...." Takumi spoke in a soft, hurt, entreating voice. He kept those moist eyes on the other mans, appearing almost as if a great blow had been done to him.

Quote:
Kara, Host
Things had gone as planned until the boy insulted the club. Kara seemed ready to pounce, her notes quickly becoming faster. No one hurt her brother without finding the tiger hidden in the guise of a kitten. Still, Takumi did not drop his role so she decided to watch a moment longer. Before long she was distracted from the scene, a familiar voice in her ear. She glanced up at him and gave him a soft smile, playing a few final notes that would make the tune feel 'finished' instead of harshly ending as was her habit to do.

"Thank you, Furukawa-san, you are sweet as always" She said quietly as she began to put the instrument away as carefully as if it was made of glass. It had been a gift from someone very dear to her and had the most pleasant sound. Every violin had it's own sound, and none to her was the equal of this one. Then again Kara was likely biased. She glanced up, Aya had forgotten to make an appointment as she often did but Akihiko was her host of the week.

Quote:
Aya, Guest and Host Club Florist
Aya was still standing in shock, looking between Irina and Devon who were staring at eachother. If it were anyone else it wouldn't bother her but Irina had always intimidated her. There was an anger in her.... one her cold manner did not hide from the intuitive Aya at all. She felt the urge to run but did not as she heard Kara's violin grow silent. She glanced over towards Kara on instinct only to see 'hiko. She had not noticed him in her rush to rescue first Kiri and then her flowers. Instantly she went towards him, giving him an almost bashful smile.

Hiko-kun! There you are! How has your day been?" She inquired sweetly, shortening his name as she often did. She gave him a warm smile then and clasped her hands in front of her so she could interlace her fingers. She tilted her head slightly, making her seem even more sweet with the way it made her hair fall just so..... but as always the innocent Aya did not do it deliberately. She never really did.

((You may want to put the names/heading things in quotes or brackets so you don't get any gold from it and don't get in trouble ^.^))