View Single Post
EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-09-2012, 01:23 AM

"Not precisely. I never developed Rejection Syndrome for some reason no one really understands. Every doctor I've met at the hospital has told me they don't understand how is it possible for someone not to develop Rejection Syndrome, especially after having augs for such a long period of time." Sebastian shook his head for a moment before standing up and entering the control room. His mind was still racing. "What do you think this has to do with me, Avina? There is still info missing." His AI replied after a few seconds of thought. "I'm not sure, Sebastian. I hadn't mentioned anything about your strange case of lack of Rejection Syndrome mainly because your other vital signs were always within the normal ranges. After I managed to decrypt the information, I began wondering the same." Sebastian frowned as he sat down behind the controls, wondering why was he connected to the project at all. "We need a place to hide. Scarlett, you're better versed in this area than myself. Any ideas of somewhere we could hide?"