Thread: Project M
View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 09-22-2012, 11:26 PM

Michael listened to Yukio he sighed mentally. The boy passed out soon after and heard a voice from around the corner. It was the wind elemental, before he could say anything Natalia went after her. A heavy sigh came from him as he turned his faceless head towards the passed out Yukio. "If only you knew." He said softly turning around holding Yukio in his tentacles. Michael was the oldest of the mutants who were there and he went through most of the experiments so they can make sure they went well so they could use them on the others. She walked to Aldrea Angelina's cell and opened the door before turning off the lights, Aldrea opened her eyes and smiled happily as she tried to lift her body up but the chain refused to budge. Michael smiled and patted her head lightly and softly. "Hey little sis, can you do me a favor? Imma leave Yukio in this room with you. Watch him for me until I get back, keep him in this room, no matter what." He said softly smiling as Aldrea nodded looking at the boy. She tilted her head as she looked at the boy and Michael gave her a quick hug before placing Yukio on the bed gently and left quickly.

Ver"mona looked at the guard and the water elemental as they just stood there, she flapped her wings looking at them both and seen Natalia running to them saying if the male guard was helping her. She puffed her getting a little angry by them just standing there. She let out a shout, flying towards Genevieve grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her. "Snap out of it dummies, we had a few people almost escape." Ver'Mona growled as her tail thumped the ground and her stringer shot out. She pushed Gen to move forward when Michael walked down the hallway, the lights flicked on and off as he stood there. "So the twerp can hold her own." He said in a demonic voice, it was a little creepy as he stood there, his black tattered suit with a blood red tie made it look like he was some sort of monster, per say. Ver'Mona looked up and shook a little but stopped and pretended he wasn't there.