View Single Post
monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 09-28-2012, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
That's kinda what I thought but I wanted her to be catching the stars for Celes Paradi and just happen to find a cow and donkey to abduct along the way XD lol

Thanks
It was all over a stupid movie. I asked if he could watch it in the other room because I was trying to get my Goddaughter to sleep and he started going off on me saying that he and my mom make fun of me all the time and I'm acting like I'm 3yrs old and I need to grow up, all because I simply asked if he would watch it in another room. I was polite about it too and he just went off. My cousin even asked him not to watch it in the room we were in

He's 16 and thinks he's better than everyone. He starts stuff with me all the time and then twists it around to make me look like the bad guy. My mom even asked me why I hate him because he went to her and told her a million lies.
Sorry to rant

Aww I hope your back is ok
My little sister does the same thing. It got old when I turned 16. I'm so glad I haven't lived with her in 3 years though. /is 21 now.

And thank you. <3
i do like your avatar, really, but you have to keep looking at it to see the order the chaos. lol