View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 09-30-2012, 12:03 AM

"If you're hiding the shards or the tattoos, I've already seen them....So you're being a little silly. I figured you'd have shards somewhere anyway. Most of the survivors do that weren't saved when the government tried to move in, maybe the plant can kill those without to easy. Mine is in my belly button, when my armor decides to withdraw anyway. I don't know where Miria or damon's are but they were changed and have powers too so they must have at least one somewhere. Anyway I'm glad you have no objections..." Bella said with an air of practicality. She raised an eyebrow a moment and just looked at him, curious at his behavior. Did he not realize that others had them too? Or was he ashamed they were in his face?

She shook her head and started to leave when the shard near her belly on her armor flashed that same dark blue light. It appeared black in the darkness, however, as the blue was so dark. The strange energy seemed to cover her body and slowly the diamond covered armor disappeared into the shard stuck in her belly button, leaving her jeans and a sleeve-less T shirt that was cropped to show her belly. She knew the shortened top made her look like she was trying to show off her belly and the strange shard, like the gem in some belly dancer's outfit, but it had just been easier then having her shirt rip from the power escaping the gem when she 'grew' her armor.

"And so it leaves...... must have decided there's no danger..." She sighed, seeming a little annoyed. Clearly she didn't like the shard seeming to have a personality of it's own in that it seemed to make it's own choices. In honesty it was less annoyance and more fear, what if it decided it didn't like her anymore? Could it unfuse with her? She doubted it for some reason she couldn't name but that didn't make it less scary considering her main controllable ability was flight....