View Single Post
Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.
Send a message via AIM to Kriddles Send a message via MSN to Kriddles

Old 10-02-2012, 04:38 AM

She watched him leave before coming back... Something didn't feel right. Did she catch a glimpse of worry on his face? She noted the tense behavior there on. She thought about what he was saying for a second before shaking her head. "If you are asking for permission to leave, I really don't care. I'm not your mother..." she said a bit grimly turning back to the TV.

She watched the screen for a few seconds, which was nothing more than images flashing on the screen as her mind raced before she spoke again, just as he was about to leave. "Hey Lewis... Do you have an 'X' on your hand?" Her eyes didn't leave the screen as the news started up again and her lips touched the rim of the cup.

Demitrii had walked into the club once again, his eyes adjusting to the lighting. It was a lively area, and no one seemed to be out of the ordinary. Except... She danced on the floor with another woman, her lips lifted up in joy as they spun around. The woman she danced with was in awe with the other. His eyes left them for a brief moment, flicking upward to see the women swimming above them, before looking around to the tables. No one was using a drug, at least no one was using anything he hadn't seen before. He let out an exasperated breath. What was he looking for? The two women stopped dancing, both in a euphoric state of mind. Well, it looked like he would start questioning some people. Several minutes went by, and all he could gather was there was a drug, but no one saw any dead bodies or anyone who contacted them. He turned again and spotted the lively woman again. "Excuse me..." He said, intersecting her "Do you know who is selling that new drug? I think it was... a gold color.. or something. Ambr- Amber... or whatever. Do you know what I am talkin' about?" As he questioned her, he became lax and completely changed into the character he tried to portray. There were errors in his facade that only few could spot.