View Single Post
TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-03-2012, 01:47 AM

"I've only stayed for a night and ran into no one but, that doesn't mean there's not people. I just haven't seen any," Emily attempted to clear up the man's confusion and then added to answer his question about water, "Yes! Running water. It's cold but beggars can't be choosers." The girl smiled at that and continued to listen to what this man had to say; learning his name was Dei and that he was just passing through. She also remembered making her way through the small forest that he spoke of though couldn't recall there being a cat. Emily watched the man's movements and lips as he spoke; something she was taught to do at a young age. This helped her in many situations, being able to read body language as well as lips saved her life a few times.
As Dei asked his question about where she was heading, Emily thought about it for a second. She knew what she was looking for and in the direction it was suppose to be, but who's to say it even existed? This thought constantly nagged at her brain because finding nothing at the end would mean that this whole journey was pointless. She took a deep breath, "I'm heading towards Utopia. How about you?"

---------- Post added 10-02-2012 at 09:50 PM ----------

((so, as I'm sure the rest of you are in the same situation, I've decided to go a little easier on the "post once a week" rule. Post when you can, but be sure you do post. if it's been a month and there are no posts from you, I'll remove your character and inform you.

Thank you everyone!!!))