View Single Post
Emasaurus
FOR SCIENCE

Old 10-03-2012, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidie64 View Post
They're all so cuuuute <3 <3

That is so horrible. I cannot believe someone was so cruel as to light a poor, innocent creature on fire. That is terrible. I'm so glad that kitty found a good home with you

I feel like a derp, but...what are those? Lol It's a family of....cats? .....Dogs? .........Small critters? Lol

I feel you, though. I really really want a miniature goat, but my town has a thing against anything that could be considered a farm animal. Despite that a miniature goat needs about as much room as a german shepard. Which I had! So I have plenty of room for him! I want one sooo baaad! I'd also love to have a koala. Impossible, but it'd just be so effing awesome lol I want a lemur, too.

Someone asked me a few months ago 'What's going to happen to Mallo when you leave for training?' I was like 'Um, herpaderp, he's coming with me!' When I start travelling, I want to bring him with me as my companion. I'd really love to have a harness-type thing made so I could carry him around. I'd have to make it so it could be transferred to either shoulder or make it so that the shoulders bear the weight together. Since he's gonna get so big and all.
I my critters!
That's a family of hooded rats. Such sweeties!

OH MY GOSH: while in the realm of impossibilities-- I WANT A GIRAFFE. A saddle-broken giraffe. How sweet would it be to trot into town ON A GIRAFFE??

I can keep an eye out for such devices, if you'd like. I'm friends with a lot of pet store owners, and they clue me in on all sorts of new gear for pets!

---------- Post added 10-03-2012 at 11:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SABBACI View Post
(As you can see, I should probably get a girlfriend)
Cats are awesome. You are awesome.
Why not get a girlfriend who loves cats too??

Last edited by Emasaurus; 10-04-2012 at 07:24 PM..