View Single Post
Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.
Send a message via AIM to Kriddles Send a message via MSN to Kriddles

Old 10-04-2012, 03:14 AM

They continued their conversation until the were started to wake. Emily smacked the man's chest with the back of her hand to silence him. He looked up to see the were waking and pushed off the wall and stood up straight. Amongst weres it was important to keep your stature.

Emily was about to offer her some food when the girl turned on her and refused any help from them. She went on to attack Emily's position and insulted. The heat in Emily's chest rised, and her voice came out as a small growl. "Look, Cat. For one I have a name. You are in the Donavon's home, and whether you are a bird, cat or wolf you show my family the respect that they deserve. You are in no position to do otherwise. Remember, Kale might have brought you here, but I am the one that let you stay and gave your children food when you failed to do so." Her eyes narrowed and stood up straight, she might've not been tall in physical height but her power was evident. "Also remember this... I can throw you out just as easily as I can let you stay. I can let you fend for yourself to whatever killed your clan with your babes in hand, Saila. If that is what you want then by all means there is the door, but I am offering you a roof over your head until you can get on your feet and all I ask in return is respect to me and my pack during that time and I think at this point that is more then generous..." She said raising an eyebrow.

The man shifted behind her, but didn't say a word.

Emily relaxed a little before letting a breath out. "You see... My pack and I are not heartless. We help all weres, even if they don't agree to it." She said motioning to Saila. "Kale will be back shortly. He is scouting the area to see if we can find who attacked your clan." She said, a bit of venom slinking out with her words. She turned and walked off. "Ruby! Bring the babes to their mother."

Within a couple of minutes, the girl from before brought up the small kits and with a smile and a nuzzle to one of them handed them over. "They missed you..." she said quietly.