View Single Post
Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you remember me.

Old 10-07-2012, 03:34 AM

She looked at him as he got his bed ready for her to sleep in. Dawn smiled at him and took the cup from his hands as she let her fingers brush his. "Thank you, Sirus." Her eyes went to the tea in her cup before walking over to his bed and sitting down on it gently. The princess looked up at him as she blew on the hot tea before taking a sip and nodding. "It think the maids gave me something similar once. I recognize some of the herbs." As a child, being rebellious was second to being ill because her body was not healthy enough to battle diseases. She got better as time went on but people still treated her as a fragile doll and that was what really made Dawn angry. Dawn drank some more of the tea before looking up at him. "You're not going to sleep in the bed upstairs are you?" Her bed upstairs was dirty and needed to be changed before he could sleep in it. Sleeping on the first floor also made her nervous because if someone attacked they could get to her easier. Besides, his bed was big enough for two people to sleep in without being on top of each other.