Thread: RavenWood
View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 10-12-2012, 09:00 PM

Rune bit harder into the flesh of his neck. After he pulls away and looked down at the male under his body. "Now that wasn't so hard" he laughs, "yes I have been here awhile, and who cares if my scores were bad." He slid his hand once more down the other's body, before standing from the bed. He slipped over to the door once more. "It should be an interesting year here indeed then Kiwi, you'll learn a lot more then you know." He laughed, stepping out into the hall, letting him be alone in the room. He wondered if he would follow or stay there, it really was his choice after all. Rune headed out towards the doors, he wanted to be outside, and the garden sounded like a good place right now.

Vincent looked over at the other man, turning to face him. He walked over to him, and nodded. "I do a bit, so it isn't really a bother to me if you do. You are free to do as you like" he gave a small smile finally, and looked at the blushing man. He reached over, letting his hand move unter his chin, raising it so their eyes met. "Hmm, seems this year wont be so bad after all." He turned once more, walking back to the closet getting a plain white shirt. He slipped it on, and picked up his keys from the desk. "Interested in joining me for lunch?" he asked.

Aries smiled, looking at the male. "I have many tricks, you may learn a bit" he laughs lightly. He stands, moving to him. He leaned lightly over, and looks into the male's eyes. He was curious, this guy was not like others. He was curious to know what was going on inside the other's head, his own was like a jungle. So many thoughts, feelings, and knowledge swirling around all in one. He looked away a bit as the darker thoughts began to creep in, he needed his medicine soon, these thoughts were not ones he wanted to have going on. They made him sick.