View Single Post
EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2012, 03:43 AM

Avina's voice echoed around the kitchen for a while before disappearing. Even though she was an AI, her voice sounded almost human, not like most of those VIs programmed just to reply to certain questions. "I asked Sebastian to give you one of his microphones so we could talk privately. There are some things Sebastian never mentions to anyone but which you should know if we're going to be stuck in this situation for a while." For a moment, her voice held a small shadow of worriness. "Listen carefully. Sebastian can't find out I'm telling you this, alright? From the moment we arrived here, I'm aware you noticed a change on his attitudes towards everything. Your remark on him suffering from claustrophobia wasn't what caused his change. It was precisely his claustrophobia which provoked that sudden change in his mood. You see, Sebastian was trained to kill and to do it silently, swiftly, and efficiently. He sees his fear as a liability if he needs to respond quickly. Even more so, his MO is mostly infiltration, sabotage, and assassination, not defending positions. He's mostly on the run until he finishes a mission, but he can't do that right now. He feels bound and unable to think properly." Avina remained silent for a moment before adding just one more thing. "All I'm asking you is to be patient with him. He's not that bad."