View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-22-2012, 06:35 PM

Victoria, was getting annoyed at with them all. Feeling a headache coming on, she walked over to Jacob, "Hey, I could really use that aspirin, now." she smiled at him weakly, not that she didn't like Jacob but she had no reason to like him either, he was just on middle ground. "Here. I don't have any water though." Jacob, placed the little red pills in her hand, returning the smile back to her.

She popped the pill, and swallowed them just using her on saliva, "Thanks." she looked at the rest, seeing that now they were done picking who would babysit her home. When Morgan, spoke she knew she had to apologize for this whole scene, she was responsible for. Clearing her throat and bite her tongue, she got her words ready in mind, "Thank you everyone, even though I've ruined the night." she clinched her fist, "I'll be more aware of what I drink for now on." she lowered her head so her bangs covered her eyes, that narrowed in anger.

To her surprise Jacob, placed his hand on her head in a gentle manner, "Don't sweat it, kid." she looked up at him to see him smiling down at her, "Not like you meant to do it." he moved his hand to the back of her head and gentle pushed her over to Rogan, "Now get out of here and get some rest. You're going to need it." His eyes closed with a bright smile on his face, "Yeah, not like you purposely did it." June added, come to stand beside Jacob, "We'll see ya in school tomorrow, Victoria." she could tell they meant what they were saying to her and she nodded at the two. She looked up at Rogan, "Let's go than." she walked out of the alleyway and onto the sidewalk back towards the 'Jim Rocks, Diner'