View Single Post
Vanth
Away with family!

Old 10-31-2012, 01:06 AM

Chase gave the man his signature smirk as he extended his hand, "The name's Chase Neale. I'll be sure to give you a call if I find something out." Chase waited for the man's reaction, but he didn't seem like the type to be a fan of his work, he was used to teenage girls and middle aged women being obsessed with his novels. That was why he was on the lookout for a new story, something fresh to get his adrenaline flowing, he wanted to target a new audience by starting a crime novel series, he just wasn't sure how. He looked at the card, 'Demitrii Wane, with the Olympus law enforcement. So I was right about him being a cop, then again, he could still be a boxer.'

Amalia's eyes widened as she brushed past a rather large man and into her usual juice stop. There was a man lying on the ground gun in hand. She covered her mouth to mask the shock and another woman edged past her. She leaned to look over the counter, seeing the teller also on the floor. She wasn't really trained in general first aid or anything, but she knew how to check for a pulse.

She didn't want to go anywhere near the man with a gun in his hand, so she checked from his neck, which was sticky and warm and smelled like coffee. Seeing that the armed man was still alive, she stepped around the counter to check the teller, whom she knew only by face, not bothering to learn his name. Both the men were alive, and she began to wonder what had happened, thinking maybe it had something to do with the man and woman that had passed her on the way out. She pulled her phone out of her coat pocket and dialed for the local police station. After tapping her foot for about a minute while she was on hold, she finally got through, and gave all of her information to the woman that answered. She was told to stay put, and not touch anything until police arrived. She rolled her eyes, she knew the procedure, having often worked closely with the forensics team, but she decided not to say anything since the woman obviously didn't know who she was.