(。⌒∇⌒)。
Penpal

Old 11-05-2012, 04:20 AM

demo woahhh quote broke heehee

ehh i dont need to really play online
its just the chickens following me around is hat i want hahahaa

miroro
LOL ive been found out!!
not you butt!! its because youre wonderful and i consider you one of my best online friends everrrr

i wanted to take co-op so i can get experience in the workplace (this way its easier since they already expect me to have 0 experience, which is what i have,,,)

OCD gets me awesome 'swag' for later selling!! (i say but i have problems letting go of my non doubles) x_x
yeahh i see that happening with some of the tiems too
the celes paradi items werent too big for me but some of the poses were cute so i was a content camper :)

Super Star-Catcher Rod; a fishing rod with a star, moon, or hamburger on its end. it was a cute idea, i dont know how to use it though...
Star Snare; star shaped dream catchers that hang aroudn you or you can hold
Celestial Altar; pots of fire on your sides with flames that can hang at your sides (i like the small flames)
Nebula Halo (This was my favourite itea i think. again, dont know how to use the item??
Bernice's Hair; aka as bodacious hair. youre using it you know how that one works haha
Southern Crown; my least favourite item from the set but i had to get it to complete my set!!! grr can be equipped as an unside down crown

marketplace search them if you want i guess orrr you can hunt down the faq for celes paradi heeheehe

---------- Post added 11-04-2012 at 08:21 PM ----------

hey mewmew! :) hows it hanging?