View Single Post
Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explicit and clear that which fundamentally by its very nature is vague

Old 11-07-2012, 10:58 PM

"Nice to meet you Shimzuma. Oni. My name's Lucifer. My hot-headed partner's name is Ace. She's a little rough around the edges.",he said smirking at Cal. Lucifer was amused at how Cal had taken the information. Ace had out-done herself one again. Seeing another new assasin walk up to Finx and offer to help, Lucifer sighed. "A room full of assasins that can cook. What are the odds?",he said under his breath, knowing that the new girl would hear him, he hoped she wasn't offended. Making enemies in their first day would not leave a good impression. Hearing the padding of feet on the floor, Lucifer shot over his shoulder. "We are in no need of your help oh short one."

Ace bristled,"Short one?! Oh. now you've done it!"

Glancing at Cal then looking back to Ace, Lucifer silently set a plan in motion.

Nodding, Ace shuffled over to Cal. "I'm HUNGRY. Got anything to eat?"

Lucifer almost burst out laughing at her words. Like Teasing poor Cal wasn't enough. Now they were harrassing him with the subject. Turning back to the job at hand, he looked into the paper bag and saw some fresh ingridients. Throwing some onto the counter in front of Shizuma, he said,"I noticed you weren't too fond of those canned greens." Although he could look like an idiot, Lucifer caught every detail. Reaching into his pants pockets, he exclaimed,"Damnit! Just got back and I left my paperwork at the Station!" Calming down slightly, he took out his gun from the holster and peered at the black firearm. On the side of it was his police files code. "I guess I'll just have to use this. Sorry Finx, I got some work to do." Putting his gun away. Lucifer sat down at the little two seat brunch table. Opening the laptop that was sitting there, he started to type furiously on it.