View Single Post
Daeman35
Angels dont come better than those from the darkness They know both sides
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 11-16-2012, 07:20 PM

"Do you know your way back?" This girl had feelings. She must be sick to her stomach for killing people. It was never easy to do anything like that. It killed people on the inside. Assassins had to throw those feelings away in order to do their jobs efficiently. This girl was absolutely a conundrum that Delicor could not fathom. How was it that she was able to feel for every person she killed. That would devastate any assassin, or so she thought. Maybe this girl just liked killing people. Then again, she didnt know what this girl's abilities were, so she wouldnt know if the girl liked killing or not.

"I'm sure he will be fine. It looks like you need someone to talk to. Besides, the food arrived there. They all might be eating right about now." She said, hoping she wasnt intruding on the girl. Maybe if she explained why she was staying, the girl would be ok with her staying. "I don't really get to talk to people often, or have people talk to me. They usually just ignore me. I dont even have a partner to go on missions with. So, this is quite nice to tell the truth. I hope you dont mind if I stay with you. I'd be perfectly fine if you wanted to use me to rant about Lucifer. He seemed to have hurt you pretty bad." Maybe that wasn't the best thing to say to her....