View Single Post
Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 12-07-2012, 11:12 PM

"Is the barbecue good?" Phoebe tilted her head inquisitively. "I normally don't eat a lot of meat because it's really-really taxing on the environment and, I mean, it's healthier for you to eat vegetables anyway so I guess I'm helping myself and the planet at the same time. But, erm... heh... a burger doesn't sound that bad right now..."

Alright so maybe she was a spaz at times, but Phoebe didn't see the harm in it. These girls didn't seem to mind, in fact she felt like she was hitting it off with everyone quite well! Everyone except for the Hydra and that gloomy guy from before, but seriously, they had to be the exception to the rule! "So... let's get those showers out of the way and try out this food!" She declared, comically pointing her finger high into the air. The other new girls started to gab and walk off toward the Hermes cabin, excited--and still a little terrified-- about the summer ahead.

Phoebe looked back between Finx and Cat and for the first time since she arrived she kept to a relaxed manner "Thank you again. I'm not used to being spooked like that, and having people around to explain what was going on really does help." Her long legs started her off toward the Hermes cabin, though she did try to keep pace with the two veteran campers while their paths remained the same.