View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-10-2012, 10:56 PM

Malfay gave a surprised sound as someone grabbed the back of her head through her hood, her hand automatically went up and pulled the said hand closer to her scalp only to releave the tension she was feeling. A grunt escaped her as she was pulled towards a male, a knife to her throat only made her stay still as she carefully calculated what had exactly happened. "A girl has to make a living some how." she said to him softly as she kept her voice low, as she kept her attention on the male behind her instead of the crowd that was drawing around them.

"Why would i leave?" she said to him before she tossed the coin purse off into the mud, that was what he wanted after all, a scowl crossed her face when he pressed the knife to her neck. It only made her pull her knife out and press it to his tidbits to see if that would get him away from her. "You act like your the first wild man that i have had to deal with. Just so you know, i am not afraid to turn you into a female right here and now." she said to him as she poked him with the tip to emphasize her point, she turned her head ever so slightly so that she could look back at him, the skin on her neck breaking a bit at the blade digging in her neck.

Last edited by Kilia; 12-17-2012 at 09:34 AM..