Thread: Fallen
View Single Post
Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-20-2013, 04:24 AM

Hikari sat down with him and looked him in the eye.She had forgotten how blue his eyes were."No.I'm sorry,I haven't heard anything in centuries.I've been spending most of my time driving darkness from humans...the most I ever hear is the occasional sighting of a fallen,which is usually where I find the humans that need help." She told him sadly."But if fallen have been spotted here enough to bring you around,then perhaps there are more of us here than just you and I." She said,her tone hopeful.

Aria sat down next to Avril,shaking her head to clear it.She smiled."Yeah,I've had to move around alot,too." She said ruefully."DaVinci,you say? I never met him.Things have been hectic.I heard that one of the full angels was seen in Greece,being called Selene,the moon goddess,and she was also spotted in France,being called Joan of Arc.I myself have spent alot of time in Japan.During their feudal era,I went disguised as a man,and I was known as Hitokiri Battōsai,the manslayer.That was long after my wings turned red." She said,being a gossip.