View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 01-22-2013, 06:31 AM

He nodded. "You know, she can't stay here." Daniel shook his head, folding the obituaries in half to scan through them. "I ought to put together a summoner circle and bring her out so I can specifically talk to her. You might remind her of a spouse or boyfriend she had before she died." She always appeared in an old-style dress. Something tightly belted around her thin waist and an eerily smooth-looking face with big eyes. The obituaries didn't seem to have much interest. Many people were listed, but they were all older, and had nice lives.

"I told as many people as I could, Az, but you know---sometimes an emergency can't wait. They're probably---" The phone rang again. Daniel had to assume it was the same person, but it could be anyone, really. He went into the living room, where the phone rested on a side table by a dark brown couch, and answered it by pressing a button for a conference call so all of them could converse without fighting over the phone. "Barton brothers' residence."

"You're the two that investigate paranormal activity?" The voice seemed apprehensive, if a little subdued as though he thought he had the wrong number. "If so, I've... got a bit of a problem you might be able to help me with."