View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-27-2013, 08:11 PM

For the love of OC, get in here and talk with me about them!

For those of you who love your characters as much as me and can talk about them all day (whether there is anyone else in the room to talk to), Hello! My fellow writers, rpers, even you artists with a love of story, this is a place for you to talk about those things in an informal and fun setting. Chat, get to know each other and share whatever you want that seems vaguely on topic (or not).

F
rom now on, this thread is open without an invite, but I'd still like to keep this a place where my friends can hang and invite 'regulars' to stay in. I'm still sending invites to people I currently rp, or great people I've rped/had writerly talks with in the past. I hope new and old friends can get along here.

This is somewhere between a discussion thread, an ooc, and just a regular hangout. I want this to be a place where we can talk about all of our character's and stories to anyone, not just the rps we might have with each other. This is a place to talk ANYTHING writing. Talk current rps, talk out new ideas, vent, advertise, ask advice, share so we can fangirl together whether its over new OC art, rps, original stories, or fanfics. And of course, just hangout in between. We might share more interests than we know, might have similar characters, or ideas. I love hearing your ideas, seriously. I like to hear the writers experience from other writers.
Or we can just sit down and have some tea and talk...whatever...Mostly importantly, have fun and really hang with each other. This not being a discussion, you don't have to always be on topic. Off topic chatter can be most inspiring to the writer at times.

(banner by Whisper Invictus)

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 10-19-2014 at 01:11 AM..