View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-09-2013, 09:11 AM

Heartia Gerio walked along the path to school like she did everyday. She looked at the ground through the slights of her light green bangs, making sure no one saw her. Her school dress shoes tapped the ground in a steady beat, opening her eyes and looked around again. Heartia always make sure there was no one around to make fun of her eyes. They were an ugly color to her, red-ish purple with a strange symbol in the right eye. A heavy sigh as she approached the school, Heartia saw a group if girls surrounding something. Curiously, she walked and say it was a boy sitting in front of the school. 'I wonder if I can just squeeze through.' She thought to herself as she made a way through. Keeping her eyes closed still, Heartia made it to the front of the girls and and seen the incubus boy. "Terribly sorry, please excuse me." Heartia said in a soft voice, she suddenly gasped as she bumped into someone and it was one of the fangirls. "You don't belong here. Go away thing. Someone as ugly as you doesn't belong here." one girl said. Heartia backed away slowly and waves her hands in front of her. Heartia turned her head and started shaking. "I-I-I d-d-didn't m-mean too." She said as she looked and tripped backwards.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 02-09-2013 at 07:55 PM..