View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 02-12-2013, 12:05 AM

Fandom rps can be very hard to get into, that way you should try and do something original. The first idea could definitely include some fire-bending characters in it.
A suggestion on how to get some role play partners. Make an introductory thread, explain what you are looking for in particular, admit to your level of role playing as well. I would like to point out that capitalising your 'I's will keep people's attention.
Don't get me wrong, but many partners do like some form of literacy to play with. Your spelling or grammar don't have to be brilliant, but if you make that little bit extra, someone will reply to you. I mean no offence, of course. I am merely giving you a suggestion and you can take it or leave it, I don't mind.
Make sure before you plunge into a role play, you do have some sort of plot line and you are feeling your character/s. If you dislike your character, that's when the quality of the role play goes downhill. I know from experience. If you have no goal in mind, then it can become boring and repetitive. This is why I dislike "Slice of Life" role plays. But think of your rp like a story. It needs a beginning, a middle and an end.