View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-21-2013, 02:44 AM

Michael shakes his head and looks up at Seth. Yes, his head was throbbing but the cause wasn't Alex- it was the voice of the unnamed woman in a white cloak from his sub-conscious. "There's this woman, I have no idea who she is but I think she might know me... I had another moment where I was stuck in my sub-conscious but I could roam around freely. Not fun. While I was "sinking" she came outta nowhere and pulled me out so I could get back to you- because I couldn't do it alone... She's tall, very very pale, has white hair that reaches the floor and the crystal blue eyes of the purest essence. No idea who she is... She keeps talking to me- like a voice in the back of my head- that's whats causing me pain... Not Alexander..."

Sophie laughed, dodging his attacks in the process. "That's rich. I'm in no way a Storm Magician~ I'm an elemental who prefers to use lightning. She smirked, her sanity slowly coming back into play- which was very annoying. She sent the lightning from her staff straight at Alex.