View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-21-2013, 05:26 AM

Heartia turned her head a little smiling and gasped softly as Mr. Hemming started talking about what was going to be happening today. "Then I can't what to start sparing, partner." She said with a gentle giggle and gasped softly listening to Todd. She looked forward then at the ground. She couldn't lie, she believed all popular kids were jerks since she was always picked on by them and they only made fun of her. A light sigh escaped her lips once she looked towards Todd again, "I use to think the popular kids were jerks but now I know it's not true. You're very nice and I believe the others just want to be like you." Heartia smiled as her eyes widen then turned her head towards Mr Hemming.

"Come and help me out Heartia." He said going into a attacking position. "Ye-Yes sir." She said quickly, "Be right back." she whispered and went to the fun of the group and stood across from Mr. Hemming and got into her defensive pose, a red blush appeared on her face as her short skirt rode up slowly, 'thank goodness for the short shorts.' Heartia thought to herself as Ms. Hemming attacked by kicking near her face. Heartia blinked as she put up a block with her arm as it made contract with Mr. Hemming's foot. "Good Heartia. Now class, you must be about to protect yourself, no matter what is happening around you." He quickly moved his foot and appeared behind Heartia, wrapping his snake-like arms around his, he picked her up and gently placed her on her back then helped her up. "Do we have to do a review from yesterday, we shouldn't if must of you were paying attention." He hissed as Heartia dusted off her clothes.