View Single Post
Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-25-2013, 10:05 AM

@ Spicedroses: Well, you rock the hot pink pretty well? and it goes with your name.

@ Suona: Back then they weren't focused so much on having color variety, haha. But, maybe that's where some of the fun was. Lots of items were really unique. I enjoy the fact that the Amarande Dress only comes in red, cause it's very cool, like a signature of the item.
We were all making due with what we had. It was hard to not have everyone look the same though.

The recolors of the starry items is awesome though!

I wonder if she had to work on the new items at all. I know she does a lot of recolors, but that's what the pixelists are for!
It can get pretty addicting to donate to Menewsha. So if you don't have the leeway to do so, it's best to refrain. Personally I love to impulse donate to Mene because it's so doubly rewarding.. just cut out that 20 or so dollars from next week's food budget.

Shame how Menewsha's main demographic is a bunch of people that are in school or recently graduated and unable to really donate. Makes for interesting conversations and happenings but little in the donation pool!