View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-28-2013, 01:57 AM

Nathaniel shook his head and then chuckled hearing Liv. "I know you didn't... Though I agree we should get up. It would be intresting if my gradparents met you like this." He said lightly. Standing, he took her hands and helped her up. Kissing her cheek reassuringly he heard someone clear their throat and then looked to see his grandfather and grandmother. They looked maybe fourty. "Grandma, Papa, this is my naga, Livianna." He said lightly and walked towards his grandparents standing infront of the counter, holding Livianna close to him. He still was keeping a close eye on her after her fall.

Lizzie smiled hearing Nickoli, and nodded. "Cairo. It's not far from here. It's where I lived for awail. And that's where the rest of the family lives." She explained and set down her water bottle. "Alright the next dance is the dance I was going to preform when I became the queen... But yeah, thats the purpose of this dance." She explained lightly and then took position again. Flur started the music, and this time, the dance was more seductive, more poses aimed towards Nickoli as she danced. The beat was a bit faster then the last. More seductive and alluring, though the last dance would be the very dance Aria would have preformed today, the coming of age seduction dance. Hitting the last pose, the shapeshifter breathed and smiled widely waiting for the reactions.