View Single Post
wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 03-12-2013, 05:04 PM

After Lucas left, Pierce sat back in his chair with a slightly puzzled look on his face. He was confused about several things. One of them being the reaction he felt to Lucas. It was more than just admiring his looks. There was something else there. For one thing, he felt completely comfortable around the young man. That was saying something since he wasn't like that with anyone, not even his mother. He didn't know him very well, but he felt as if he could trust him with anything.

Standing up he went to his door and walked out into the hallway. Usually there was a servant about close by and sure enough when he looked to the right he spied a maid coming towards him. Quickly he walked up to her. She noticed him right before he got to her and made a quick curtsey. "I need the room next to mine aired out and the linens changed." He saw the slight surprise on her face and smiled internally, while keeping an impassive face outwards. It was common knowledge that he did not want anyone in the rooms beside him. He liked his privacy. "I've chosen a personal servant and need the room made ready as quickly as possible. He will return very soon I am sure." She nodded to him, "Yes my lord!" It was well known that news traveled the fastest among the servants and this way he wouldn't have to let his mother know. She would find out soon enough. The maid hurried to the room he had specified and quickly began to ready it.