Thread: Lucky Anime!
View Single Post
maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple Plan's song "Astronaut"

Old 03-19-2013, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
I search Sword Art Online. IN wiki, seems like originates with light novel. With anime, manga and video game.
woot!
What a pity it is still ongoing... DX I prefer reading originals.
I have been meaning to watch Sword Art Online... might be a month or so before I do, have others on my list for. But I do plan to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

ahhh
*hummy is so dense*
No dear, just busy. I know how you enjoy being there for everyone ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_mazur View Post
I've come to help you get to 100!
Aw, thank you sweetie ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinal Biggles View Post
I haven't really watched anime in a while.
Any recommendations for recent stuff that isn't about moe blobs and incest?
I am unsure what moe blobs is but perhaps you might like Kamikaze Kaittou Jeanne. It is about a girl who is saving earth. Slightly heretical in thought but definitely well put together.

Then there is Fairy Tail! I can't imagine someone not liking it unless they were extremely conservative Christians who imagine that even mentioning magic is evil. It has everything that I like about a good TV show: humor, interest, good pace, deep background, unique characters, and the sense of originality. Also they allow you to see both the weak side and strong side of both the "bad" and "good" opponents. The biggest message it keeps repeating over and over throughout the series is something along the lines of "Your close friends are family, and you trust them to support you just as you support them. You don't place anything, no matter how selfish, above them especially if it will hurt them. You stand up for what is right when the bully appears stronger than you."