View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 04-11-2013, 04:44 AM

Ms. Cali continued grading the other assignments, looking back as some of the students were having a little trouble with the shading and shadowing. She stood up and walked to one of the student and processed to helping him until he got it. She collected the work one by one, reviewing them on the spot. Once she got to Todd, she seen it was already drawing something, but she couldn't tell who it was at the moment. "Mr. Todd, this picture is wonderful, you almost having the shading and shadowing where it needs to be. I'll start grading the warm ups and pass them back to you, everyone wonderful job." She said smiling, the students smiled happily as some of the girls went around Todd and started sighing with hearts in their eyes. The guys gagged at the sight and just started talking among themselves. One of the girls noticed the drawing Todd was making and snarled lightly, seeing who it was. "My dear Todd, why draw such a hideous monster like her when you can draw someone like me?" She asked softly, the other girls chipped in and smiled happily, giggling. "That damned Noffic girl." Another girl said under her breath. Some of the girls giggled at the insult, Calling Heartia a 'noffic' was normal since no one really knew what creature she was and a noffic was a creature who had no creature form, only the special powers, which they believed Heartia wasn't worthy for.